NEW! CSI: Chronic Systemic Inflammation
- Unit Price
This interesting and informative new workshop covers all aspects of acute and chronic inflammation. Types of inflammation, types of immunity, diagnosis, cells and organs of the immune system, how the immune system works, symptoms and causes of chronic inflammation, the affect of diet, alcohol, sleep, gut health and more have on inflammation. How chronic inflammation can cause muscle atrophy and how to prevent it from happening.
This three hour, online workshop covers the following topics:
- The two types of inflammation, chronic and acute
- Two types of immunity
- Stages of inflammation and how to recognize them
- Diagnostics for chronic inflammation
- The immune system and immune cells of the body
- The role of cytokines in immunology
- The role of telomeres in the body and how inflammation can affect them
- The organs of the immune system
- Symptoms of Chronic systemic inflammation
- Symptoms of acute and chronic inflammation
- Causes of inflammation both acute and chronic
- The role of stress on the body and how it can affect chronic inflammation
- Diet and inflammation
- How uric acid is formed and what happens during inflammation
- The effect of alcohol on the body and it’s role in inflammation
- What gut health is, how inflammation can affect it and how to prevent it.
- Debunking cleansing and detoxing diets and supplements and the importance of education
- Intestine permeability
- Acidosis, what causes it and how to prevent it.
- Inflammatory foods and the science and myths around them
- Adrenal fatigue and inflammation
- How lack of sleep and smoking can affect inflammatory responses in the body
- Rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases.
- Obesity and inflammation
- How to prevent and treat chronic system inflammation.
BCRPA- 3 CECs
Canfitpro - 2 FIS, PTS, HWL
CFES - 3 CECs
NSFA - 3 CECs
FNB - 3 CECs
SPRA - 3 CECs
BBFE - 3 CECs
ACE/AFCLA/ISSA - available for petition
You will have 4 months from your date of purchase to complete this workshop