Aqua & Group Courses
BCRPA approved Group Fitness Instructor or Aqua Fitness Instructor Course In-Class or On-line.
We offer Group and Aqua Fitness courses both on-line and in-class.
If you can’t attend the in-class group fitness courses and don’t want to do it on-line we also have a private course.
We make it easy for you to become a great fitness leader.
You will learn:
- Adult learning
- What makes a great fitness instructor
- Lesson planning
- How to put a class together
- Use of music/choreography for indoor classes/aqua fitness
- Boot camp/Outdoor Fitness classes (group fitness only)
- Safe & effective strength exercises (strength in the pool – aqua only)
- Using a variety of equipment
- Property of water (aqua only)
- Land vs. water teaching
- and much more…
The Body Blueprint Group/Aqua Fitness Instructor courses teach you all the elements of being a group fitness instructor. If you want to teach any type of group exercise classes this course will teach you how! Please note that if you wish to be BCRPA-certified as a Group Fitness or Aqua Fitness Instructor, you must first register with BCRPA as a Fitness Leader (complete the Fitness Theory course, BCRPA exam, First Aid and CPR, and BCRPA registration).
Join thousands of other fitness professionals who have taken the Body Blueprint courses.