Aqua & Group Courses
BCRPA approved Group Fitness Instructor or Aqua Fitness Instructor Course In-Class or On-line.
We offer Group and Aqua Fitness courses both on-line and in-class.
If you can’t attend the in-class group fitness courses and don’t want to do it on-line we also have a private course.
We make it easy for you to become a great fitness leader.
You will learn:
- Adult learning
- What makes a great fitness instructor
- Lesson planning
- How to put a class together
- Use of music/choreography for indoor classes/aqua fitness
- Boot camp/Outdoor Fitness classes (group fitness only)
- Safe & effective strength exercises (strength in the pool – aqua only)
- Using a variety of equipment
- Property of water (aqua only)
- Land vs. water teaching
- and much more…
The Body Blueprint Group/Aqua Fitness Instructor courses teach you all the elements of being a group fitness instructor. If you want to teach any type of group exercise classes this course will teach you how! Please note that if you wish to be BCRPA-certified as a Group Fitness or Aqua Fitness Instructor, you must first register with BCRPA as a Fitness Leader (complete the Fitness Theory course, BCRPA exam, First Aid and CPR, and BCRPA registration).
Join thousands of other fitness professionals who have taken the Body Blueprint courses.
What students are saying:
"Thanks so much for all your feedback! I have learned a great deal during this course and you have been unbelievably helpful and supportive."