NEW! Ageing Gracefully - Rules for Longevity
- Unit Price
This new workshop covers the following:
- What is aging, how does it occur, cellular damage and the importance of telomeres and chromosomes. Changes to the cardiovascular, respiratory and muscular system and bones (and how to prevent osteoporosis).
- Ageism still exists and you'll learn what it is, how to recognize it, the effect on an older adult and how to deal with it.
- There is a section on the importance of positive thinking, how to stop negative thinking and having a good attitude - and the affect on ageing and your body.
- This workshop also covers how stress, hydration, diet, social support, exercise, strength training and cardiovascular training all have an effect on ageing - along with information on what to do and how to do it.
- And finally we cover how to understand what is happening to your ageing body and learning to love yourself
BCRPA- 3 CECs
Canfitpro - 3 FIS, PTS, HWL
CFES - 3 CECs
NSFA - 3 CECs
FNB - 3 CECs
SPRA - 3 CECs
BBFE - 3 CECs
ACE/AFCLA/ISSA - available for petition
You will have 4 months from your date of purchase to complete this workshop.